Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Sunny Tuesday.


Another fine Spring morning, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and all is well in the world. Well, actually all is not well in the world, far from it, but at least all is well in my tiny little bit of it. I was up and about early today. I had sold my Bruce Springsteen, Born To Run book and a book about cricket, so I took them to the post office. On the way back I walked past Andrea’s plant shop and bought a Salvia and a geranium plant. Andrea said the salvia is really good for attracting bees which is good. If we lose the bees we lose everything. Those two plants are having a good soak in a bowl of water at the moment. I’ll plant them a bit later on.
I went over to Warminster again yesterday. I found a book signed by Peter Ustinov. 
Geranium & Salvia.

That might be worth a few bob. I’ll put it in my shop today. At the moment I am listening to an album by Judy Collins called Fires Of Eden. I don’t think it is one of her best albums but very pleasant. My plan for the rest of the day is to do a bit of gardening, then sit in the sun, read a book and listen to music. That’s not a bad plan. See you later.



No comments:

Popular Posts