Friday, January 03, 2020

Dreams Of The Peaceful Dragon.


Another decade has dawned, time to get busy. I have neglected my bookshop and my blog page recently, so I am determined this year to put one book a day in my bookshop and write something on my blog page, even if it is only a few sentences. I have got lots of nice books to put in my shop, but I chose this one at random today because I like the title. It is about this English girls’ adventures in the mysterious Himalayan country of Bhutan in the 1980’s.
It has been a nice sunny day here, but I haven’t ventured outside. I did a bit of housework though, cleaning out cupboards. If I spend an hour a day cleaning, then I’ll soon get this little hovel tidied up. I have got to do some serious house maintenance this year as well because the exterior is in a right state. I’ll have to wait for some warm dry weather for that though.
The news was a bit depressing this morning when I woke up to hear that the Americans had killed an Iranian general. That will only make matters worse. The worlds problems can only be solved through dialogue and diplomacy. All the countries of the world have to work together to find solutions, especially with climate change or we will all face extinction.
That will do for today. I’m off to feed my robin. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Popular Posts