Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Supermoon & Other Ramblings.


Tuesday: The sunshine disappeared today, and we had some rain for the first time in ages. I went for a walk uptown and on the way home stopped at Andrea’s flower shop. I bought a dianthus and a fuchsia which I planted in pots. I also got a trailing verbena and a petunia for my hanging baskets. I pottered about in the garden for about an hour until it started raining steadily. Then I went to the pub for a couple of pints. 

This evening I was intently following the football. My team Peterborough United had the chance to secure automatic promotion if they won tonight. Sadly, they only managed a 2-2 draw after leading 2-0. They have a tough game on Saturday against Lincoln which will be a tense game because Lincoln also has a chance of promotion. I will let you know how it all pans out. I just thought I would show you this great photo of the pink supermoon over Stonehenge last night. See you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Popular Posts