Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Friday: It was with a feeling of trepidation that I set off on Friday afternoon for my local record shop in Warminster. I had read some scat...
-
It is now Thursday afternoon, and I’m Remembering Now the events of the past two nights in the beautiful city of Bath with Van Morrison , h...
-
I don't think I will be going out today. It looks like rain is on the way. I have been listening to a Van Morrison album which was ...
-
Today I thought I would tell you about a book which arrived here recently. It is called Points of View , a collection of five essays by W. S...
-
It was in the hot summer of 1976 that I first heard the music of Patti Smith. I had moved back to Peterborough briefly and got a job in a ...
-
I feel today that I should say a few words about Glen Hansard . I can’t claim to have been one of Glen’s greatest fans, but I liked him as a...
-
On Sunday I had quite an exciting day for a change. As you may know my family came from County Mayo in the west of Ireland. This year Mayo...
-
S orry I haven’t written anything for a while, but I have been distracted by watching the World Cup on the TV. I think I must have watched a...
-
If you have read my blog page for a while you probably know that I am a big fan of The Unthanks . Recently I saw their 2009 album Here’s The...
.jpeg)
2 comments:
Hi Pat, even with my bad eye sight I found you Pat, right up front. Cheers. Sofia
Hi Sofia,
Well spotted!
I found that photo on the Official Glastonbury website. My friend Odele is also there, in the orange top on the other side of the poet lady Louise.
All the best,
Pat.
Post a Comment