'I have lots of things to teach you now, in case we ever meet, concerning the message that was transmitted to me under a pine tree in North Carolina on a cold winter moonlit night. It said that Nothing Ever Happened, so don't worry. It's all like a dream. Everything is ecstasy, inside. We just don't know it because of our thinking-minds. But in our true blissful essence of mind is known that everything is alright forever and forever and forever. Close your eyes, let your hands and nerve-ends drop, stop breathing for 3 seconds, listen to the silence inside the illusion of the world, and you will remember the lesson you forgot, which was taught in immense milky way soft cloud innumerable worlds long ago and not even at all. It is all one vast awakened thing. I call it the golden eternity. It is perfect. We were never really born; we will never really die. It has nothing to do with the imaginary idea of a personal self, other selves, many selves everywhere: Self is only an idea, a mortal idea. That which passes into everything is one thing. It's a dream already ended. There's nothing to be afraid of and nothing to be glad about. I know this from staring at mountains months on end. They never show any expression, they are like empty space. Do you think the emptiness of space will ever crumble away? Mountains will crumble, but the emptiness of space, which is the one universal essence of mind, the vast awakenerhood, empty and awake, will never crumble away because it was never born.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It is now Thursday afternoon, and I’m Remembering Now the events of the past two nights in the beautiful city of Bath with Van Morrison , h...
-
The small and picturesque Wiltshire town of Bradford On Avon came alive on Sunday night with a visit from a music legend, namely Richard Tho...
-
Friday: It was with a feeling of trepidation that I set off on Friday afternoon for my local record shop in Warminster. I had read some scat...
-
My job before I gave up on work was working in a book warehouse. The money was no good but one of the benefits was that I got to read...
-
Two weeks ago I was privileged to see Richard Thompson play in Bradford On Avon, and last night an equally picturesque small Wiltshire town...
-
I don't think I will be going out today. It looks like rain is on the way. I have been listening to a Van Morrison album which was ...
-
A friend phones me up occasionally and we have chats about music. One evening I mentioned to him about Annie Briggs and Vashti Bunyan and...
-
Patrick Kavanagh died on this day November 30 th in 1967. He was one of the finest Irish poets and a novelist. Arguably second only to W.B...
-
At the moment I am listening to an album called Jackie by Jackie DeShannon. It is a really nice album. I only bought it because of the Van...
-
eden ahbez & Brian Wilson. Hello, it’s Sunday morning and the sun is shining again. I’m going to do some seed planting and garden ti...


No comments:
Post a Comment