Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It is now Thursday afternoon, and I’m Remembering Now the events of the past two nights in the beautiful city of Bath with Van Morrison , h...
-
At the moment I am listening to an album called Jackie by Jackie DeShannon. It is a really nice album. I only bought it because of the Van...
-
I wasn’t going to write another gardening blog this year because I thought the garden had already peaked and was past it’s best. However, it...
-
It has rained here the last two days. The fifth heatwave of the summer appears to be over. Wessex Water which is our local water company bro...
-
I feel today that I should say a few words about Glen Hansard . I can’t claim to have been one of Glen’s greatest fans, but I liked him as a...
-
It was in the hot summer of 1976 that I first heard the music of Patti Smith. I had moved back to Peterborough briefly and got a job in a ...
-
I don't think I will be going out today. It looks like rain is on the way. I have been listening to a Van Morrison album which was ...
-
If you have read my blog page for a while you probably know that I am a big fan of The Unthanks . Recently I saw their 2009 album Here’s The...
2 comments:
Just come across your blog on a search for the Van Wrekin weekend in 87 so very strange in some ways. My husband Martin was there and takes to Van and the ticket winners from Belfast. He wrote an interesting piece about the experience. Saw Jimmy at the Feish together with an amazing line up. Such good memories
Thanks for your comment Mary. I'd like to read your husband Martin's piece about Van in 87 if you have a link to it. Also, I was there at Finsbury Park when Jimmy played on the same bill as Van. I think it was 2011. It is always nice to get some feedback. Cheers.
Post a Comment