Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It is now Thursday afternoon, and I’m Remembering Now the events of the past two nights in the beautiful city of Bath with Van Morrison , h...
-
It was a pleasant sunny October evening when I caught the train for Bath. The train was packed with young revellers heading to the city for ...
-
I got a new album in the post today which I will tell you about. It is not the CD I originally ordered which was Bright Phoebus by Mike ...
-
I thought I'd celebrate Bob's 80th birthday today by dusting off a story that I wrote a few years ago that was published in a book...
-
Today I have been enjoying listening to a new Van Morrison 2CD set which arrived recently. I was searching on the internet for info about Va...
-
Two weeks ago I was privileged to see Richard Thompson play in Bradford On Avon, and last night an equally picturesque small Wiltshire town...
-
I wasn’t going to do any more garden blogs this year, but sitting in my kitchen on this glorious Sunday October morning and looking out at m...
-
eden ahbez & Brian Wilson. Hello, it’s Sunday morning and the sun is shining again. I’m going to do some seed planting and garden ti...
.jpeg)
2 comments:
Hi Pat, even with my bad eye sight I found you Pat, right up front. Cheers. Sofia
Hi Sofia,
Well spotted!
I found that photo on the Official Glastonbury website. My friend Odele is also there, in the orange top on the other side of the poet lady Louise.
All the best,
Pat.
Post a Comment