Wednesday, March 31, 2021

The Plot Thickens.

My new pots.

I was up early today, about 7.30 because I had to go for a blood test at 8.50. Later, I had to go to Morrison’s for some provisions and I bought a Peace Lily. I have bought about five indoors plants recently. I cannot walk past them without buying one. Apparently, sales of indoor plants have gone through the roof during this lock down. People who have not got pets are buying plants, just to have some living thing to look after. Anyway, I like ‘em. 
After that I pottered about in my garden for a while. My neighbour Judith gave me two really nice blue pots. I went to my compost bin and filled my new pots with fresh compo. Then I carried on and got about ten bucketsful of compost and spread it on my little garden. The plot thickens!

Sunflowers doing well.

I do not know what I will put in my garden and my new pots. There are very few places open at the moment to buy plants. Hopefully, that will change in a couple of weeks’ time. My sunflowers are doing well, but I will not even consider planting them for about another three weeks or so. This nice weather will not last. There is still a chance of frost. 
The postman delivered a new CD today. It is an album my niece Katherine recommended. I have a backlog of music to review, but with the nice weather I could not be bothered to write notes while listening. I will wait until the weather changes and I am back indoors again. 

Indoor plants on top of fridge.

No comments:

Popular Posts