Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It is now Thursday afternoon, and I’m Remembering Now the events of the past two nights in the beautiful city of Bath with Van Morrison , h...
-
At the moment I am listening to an album called Jackie by Jackie DeShannon. It is a really nice album. I only bought it because of the Van...
-
It has rained here the last two days. The fifth heatwave of the summer appears to be over. Wessex Water which is our local water company bro...
-
I feel today that I should say a few words about Glen Hansard . I can’t claim to have been one of Glen’s greatest fans, but I liked him as a...
-
I wasn’t going to write another gardening blog this year because I thought the garden had already peaked and was past it’s best. However, it...
-
It was in the hot summer of 1976 that I first heard the music of Patti Smith. I had moved back to Peterborough briefly and got a job in a ...
-
Kevin is a musician friend of mine. He sent me the Trees album a couple of years ago that I hadn't heard for 30 years. Kev phones me ...
-
If you have read my blog page for a while you probably know that I am a big fan of The Unthanks . Recently I saw their 2009 album Here’s The...
-
Van Morrison will be celebrating his 78 th birthday in a few days’ time, but the Celtic soul brother is showing no sign of slowing down. Va...
2 comments:
Exceptional songwriter and truly one of the very best songs ever written and recorded. Thank you Pat for posting this very wonderful film with Kris at his very best. Rest in Peace Kris Kristofferson.
Thank you for your comment Sofia. Yes, Kris was a great songwriter. I also love Johnny Cash's version of that song.
Post a Comment