Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It is now Thursday afternoon, and I’m Remembering Now the events of the past two nights in the beautiful city of Bath with Van Morrison , h...
-
The small and picturesque Wiltshire town of Bradford On Avon came alive on Sunday night with a visit from a music legend, namely Richard Tho...
-
Two weeks ago I was privileged to see Richard Thompson play in Bradford On Avon, and last night an equally picturesque small Wiltshire town...
-
My job before I gave up on work was working in a book warehouse. The money was no good but one of the benefits was that I got to read...
-
Friday: It was with a feeling of trepidation that I set off on Friday afternoon for my local record shop in Warminster. I had read some scat...
-
Patrick Kavanagh died on this day November 30 th in 1967. He was one of the finest Irish poets and a novelist. Arguably second only to W.B...
-
I don't think I will be going out today. It looks like rain is on the way. I have been listening to a Van Morrison album which was ...
-
eden ahbez & Brian Wilson. Hello, it’s Sunday morning and the sun is shining again. I’m going to do some seed planting and garden ti...
-
At the moment I am listening to an album called Jackie by Jackie DeShannon. It is a really nice album. I only bought it because of the Van...
-
If you have read my blog page for a while you probably know that I am a big fan of The Unthanks . Recently I saw their 2009 album Here’s The...
2 comments:
Exceptional songwriter and truly one of the very best songs ever written and recorded. Thank you Pat for posting this very wonderful film with Kris at his very best. Rest in Peace Kris Kristofferson.
Thank you for your comment Sofia. Yes, Kris was a great songwriter. I also love Johnny Cash's version of that song.
Post a Comment