Saturday, October 05, 2024

Sober October Diary: Beneath October Skies.

I could feel yesterday’s jabs in both of my arms when I woke up this morning, but I soon forgot about that. It was a beautiful sunny day again. I had intended going for a long walk, but it was an early kick-off for my team today at 12.30, so I just pottered around in my garden this morning. There are still plenty of flowers in bloom (See photo). Then I listened to Crystal Palace v Liverpool on Talksport which included updates on my team Peterborough United (The Posh) v local rivals Stevenage. Posh managed to win 2-1, Kwame Poku scoring the winner in the 4th minute of injury time. They are struggling to find some form this season though because of selling their best players at the end of last season. 

This afternoon I went for a bit of a walk, looked in the charity shops, and went as far as Aldi although I wasn’t desperate for anything, just thought I should have a walk. Apart from a couple of phone calls I haven’t spoken to anyone since Wednesday. Next week I’ll be a bit busier. If it’s raining tomorrow as predicted, I’ll try and write a bit about the music I’ve been listening to. See you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Popular Posts