Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Year Of The Monkey.


Storm Brendan had abated, and the sun was shining. It was nice to get outdoors and feel the beat of the street. I had sold a book overnight, A Man Without A Country by Kurt Vonnegut, so I parcelled that up and took it to the post office.
When I got home, I replaced that book with my signed copy of Year Of The Monkey by Patti Smith. I only acquired it recently. Hopefully I might get the chance to read it before someone buys it. I think Patti is great, I’m looking forward to seeing her in Bath in May. I’ll write a full review of that when it happens. I can’t think of anything else to add today. I’m listening to BBC 6Music at the moment. They are playing Health Fanatic by John Cooper Clarke. I’m seeing him soon as well, so there is lots to look forward to. I think more rain is forecast for tomorrow, so it might be another day indoors. See you tomorrow.



No comments:

Popular Posts